- Content. AmpliPhi Biosciences will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. AmpliPhi Biosciences disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither AmpliPhi Biosciences nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect your computer equipment.
- Third Party Web sites and Links. This Web site may contain links or references to other Web sites maintained by third parties over whom AmpliPhi Biosciences has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this Web site may be accessed from third party links over whom AmpliPhi Biosciences has no control. AmpliPhi Biosciences makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such Web sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by AmpliPhi Biosciences.
- Medical Information. This Web site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
- Forward Looking Statements. This Web site may contain forward-looking statements about AmpliPhi Biosciences’ financial and operating performance, business plans and prospects, in-line products and products in development that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from the expectations and projections set forth in those statements. AmpliPhi Biosciences assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of new information or future events or developments.
- Copyrights. The entire contents of this Web site are subject to copyright protection. Copyright ©2011 AmpliPhi Biosciences Inc. The contents of AmpliPhi Biosciences Web sites may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this Web site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of AmpliPhi Biosciences. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of AmpliPhi Biosciences, or any third party.
- Void Where Prohibited. This Web site and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the U.S. Although the information on this Web site is accessible to users outside of the U.S., the information pertaining to AmpliPhi Biosciences products is intended for use only by residents of the U.S. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the U.S. This site links to other sites produced by AmpliPhi Biosciences’s various operating divisions and subsidiaries, some of which are outside the U.S. Those sites may have information that is appropriate only to that particular originating country. AmpliPhi Biosciences reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this Web site is void where prohibited.
- Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. AmpliPhi Biosciences reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this Web site at any time at its discretion.
April 17th 2013
AmpliPhi Establishes Collaboration with IntrexonMore
February 04th 2013
AmpliPhi Receives Notice of Allowance on Key Patent for its Bacteriophage TherapyMore
November 13th 2012
AmpliPhi and Special Phage Services Complete MergerMore
October 19th 2012
Ampliphi Presents Encouraging Pre-Clinical Data on Phage Therapies to Treat Bacterial Lung InfectionMore
October 12th 2012
AmpliPhi CSO Dr. David Harper presents at NACFC 2012More